With QuickDecisionSM, you can apply online for Group Term Life or 10-Year Level Term Life Insurance1 in minutes. There’s no medical exam – just answer some questions about your health and provide some other information. You’ll know if you’re approved in as little as one day for as much as $500,000 in group term life coverage.
Key features and options:
- Available2 for ABA lawyer members and spouses/domestic partners under age 65.
- Coverage amounts through $500,000 for members and spouses/domestic partners.
- Easy online application with real-time medical review.
- No medical exam – just answer some questions about your health and other information.
- May be approved in as little as 24-hours.
- Available exclusively through New York Life Insurance Company.
- Waiver Premium Option available for 10-year plan only.
- Volume discounts and non-smoker rates.
- Portable,3 so you can take your coverage with you through changes in your career.
Talk with an Insurance Plan Specialist.
Your generosity made $6.8 million in grants possible for 2019.
1Premiums for coverage through $500,000 are not guaranteed but expected to remain level. Premiums for coverage over $500,000 are guaranteed to remain level for the maximum term of the 10-Year Level Term Life.
2QuickDecisionSM is not available to residents of VA. VA residents can still apply online and will be contacted for required information. For more information, contact an ABE Insurance Plan Specialist at 800-621-8981 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3Subject to U.S. Government regulations on restricted countries.
About the Carrier
Underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company, 51 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010 under group G-2766-3 (Term Life) and G-29104-0 (10 YLT) on Policy Form GMR.
New York Life is licensed/authorized to transact business in all of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada. However, not all group plans it underwrites are available in all jurisdictions. New York Life's state of domicile is New York and NAIC ID # 66915. Please check the plan details for current availability.
Bonnie Czarny (ABE), is licensed in AR, Ins. Lic. #404091 and CA, Insurance License # 0H99426.
All ABE-sponsored insurance plans are designed to generate dividends; however dividends are not guaranteed. For more information, visit our Dividend Notice page.
You may also be interested in:
Call 1-800-621-8981 to speak with an ABE Insurance Plan Specialist.