With QuickDecisionSM, you can apply online for Group Term Life or 10-Year Level Term Life Insurance1 in minutes. There’s no medical exam – just answer some questions about your health and provide some other information. You’ll know if you’re approved in as little as one day for as much as $500,000 in group term life coverage.
Key features and options:
- Available2 for Bar Association Members Members3 and Spouses/Domestic Partners under age 65.
- Coverage amounts up to $500,000 for lawyer members and Spouses/Domestic Partners.
- Easy online application with real-time medical review.
- No medical exam – just answer some questions about your health and other information.
- May be approved in as little as 24-hours.
- Available exclusively through New York Life Insurance Company.
- Waiver Premium Option available for 10-year Level Term only.
- Volume discounts and non-smoker rates.
- Portable,4 so you can take your coverage with you through changes in your career.
Talk with an ABE Specialist.
Your generosity made over $7.6 million in grants possible for 2023.
1Premiums for coverage up to $500,000 are not guaranteed but expected to remain level. Premiums for coverage over $500,000 are guaranteed to remain level for the maximum term of the 10-Year Level Term Life.
2QuickDecisionSM is only available to individuals under age 65. It is not offered in PR.
3The terms “Bar Association Member” and Member when used in this website mean a practicing lawyer who is a member of the American Bar Association (ABA) or any entity that is represented in the ABA’s House of Delegates, including state and many local and specialty bar association. A list of all such entities is available at https://abendowment.org/resources.
4Subject to U.S. government regulations on restricted countries.
About the Carrier
Underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company, 51 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010 under group G-2766-3 (Term Life) and G-29104-0 (10 YLT) on Policy Form GMR.
New York Life is licensed/authorized to transact business in all of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada. However, not all group policies it underwrites are available in all jurisdictions. New York Life's state of domicile is New York and NAIC ID # 66915.
Bonnie Czarny (ABE), is licensed in AR, Insurance License #404091 and CA, Insurance License # 0H99426.
All ABE-sponsored insurance is designed to generate dividends; however dividends are not guaranteed. For more information, visit our Dividend Notice page.