It’s often difficult – and expensive – to get life insurance coverage as you age. Our 50+ Multi-Benefit Term Life Insurance is designed specially to meet the needs of Bar Association Members 1, age 50 years and older. Regardless of your financial situation, it makes sense to update your coverage to make sure you have the resources to replace vital income and to pay off remaining liabilities such as mortgages, medical costs, other outstanding debts and legal fees, or to cover final expenses such as funeral costs.
Key features and options:
- Bar Association Members from age 50 through age 75 who reside in the U.S. (except CT and UT), Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Spouses/Domestic Partners from age 45 through age 75.
- Coverage amounts up to $100,000 for lawyer members and spouses/domestic partners.
- Simplified Issue – no medical exam or doctor visits required.
- Living Benefits – accelerates payment of benefits for terminal, chronic, or critical illness.
- Non-smoker rates.
- Portable,3 so you can take your coverage with you through changes in your career.
- Benefit levels don’t reduce with age.
For additional details of dividends, features, costs, eligibility, renewability, exclusions and limitations, refer to the Insurance brochure.
Estimate your rate.
Talk with an ABE Specialist.
Your generosity made over $7.6 million in grants possible for 2023.
1The terms “Bar Association Member” and Member when used in this website mean a practicing lawyer who is a member of the American Bar Association (ABA) or any entity that is represented in the ABA’s House of Delegates, including state and many local and specialty bar association. A list of all such entities is available at https://abendowment.org/resources.
2Coverage may vary or may not be available in all states. For more information, contact an ABE-Insurance Plan Specialist at
1-800-621-8981 or email@example.com.
3Subject to U.S. government regulations on restricted countries.
About the Carrier
Underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company, 51 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010 under Group Policy G-2766-4 on Policy Form GMR.
New York Life is licensed/authorized to transact business in all of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada. However, not all group policies it underwrites are available in all jurisdictions. New York Life's state of domicile is New York and NAIC ID # 66915.
Bonnie Czarny (ABE), is licensed in AR, Insurance License #404091 and CA, Insurance License # 0H99426.
All ABE-sponsored insurance is designed to generate dividends; however dividends are not guaranteed. For more information, visit our Dividend Notice page.