Group 50+ Multi-Benefit Term Life Insurance
It’s often difficult – and expensive – to get life insurance coverage as you age. Our 50+ Multi-Benefit Term Life plan is designed specially to meet the needs of ABA lawyer members, age 50 years and older. Regardless of your financial situation, it makes sense to update your coverage to make sure you have the resources to replace vital income and to pay off remaining liabilities such as mortgages, medical costs, other outstanding debts and legal fees, or to cover final expenses such as funeral costs.
Key features and options:
- ABA lawyer members from age 50 through age 75 who reside in the U.S. (except CT and UT), Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Spouses/domestic partners from age 45 through age 75.
- Coverage amounts through $100,000 for members and spouses/domestic partners.
- Simplified Issue – no medical exam or doctor visits required.
- Living Benefits – accelerates payment of benefits for terminal, chronic, or critical illness.
- Non-smoker rates.
- Portable,2 so you can take your coverage with you through changes in your career.
- Benefit levels don’t reduce with age.
For important plan information including assignment of dividends, features, costs, eligibility, renewability, exclusions and limitations, see the Plan brochure.
Estimate your rate.
Talk with an Insurance Plan Specialist.
Your generosity made $6.8 million in grants possible for 2019.
1Coverage may vary or may not be available in all states. For more information, contact an ABE-Insurance Plan Specialist at
800-621-8981 or email@example.com.
2Subject to U.S. Government regulations on restricted countries.
About the Carrier
Underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company, 51 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010 under Group Policy G-2766-4 on Policy Form GMR.
New York Life is licensed/authorized to transact business in all of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada. However, not all group plans it underwrites are available in all jurisdictions. New York Life's state of domicile is New York and NAIC ID # 66915. Please check the plan details for current availability.
Bonnie Czarny (ABE), is licensed in AR, Ins. Lic. #404091 and CA, Insurance License # 0H99426.
All ABE-sponsored insurance plans are designed to generate dividends; however dividends are not guaranteed. For more information, visit our Dividend Notice page.
You may also be interested in:
Call 1-800-621-8981 to speak with an ABE Insurance Plan Specialist.