Group 10-Year and 20-Year Level Term Life Insurance
With up to $2 million of protection available, ABE-sponsored Level Term Life Insurance plans offer the coverage you need to help secure your family's financial future at competitive rates that can remain the same for the next 10¹ or 20 years. Coverage and benefit amounts are through $2 million.
Key features and options:
- Rates locked in for your choice of 101 or 20 years.
- 10-year Level Term Life: Bar Association Members 3 and Spouses/Domestic Partners under age 65 who reside in the U.S., District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands.
- 20-year Level Term: Bar Association Member and Spouses/Domestic Partners under age 55 who reside in the U.S., District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Unmarried children through age 26 (either coverage).
- Coverage amounts through $2 million for members and spouses/domestic partners and through $25,000 for children.
- Living Benefit – 50% of inforce coverage for terminal illness.
- Volume discounts and non-smoker discounts.
- Portable,4 so you can take your coverage with you through changes in your career.
- Waiver Premium Option available for 10-year and 20-year Level Term Life Insurance.
For additional details including assignment of dividends, features, costs, eligibility, renewability, exclusions, and limitations, refer to the 10-Year Level Term Life Insurance Brochure and 20-Year Level Term Life Insurance Brochure.
Estimate your rate two ways:
Talk with an Insurance Plan Specialist.
Your generosity made over $7.6 million in grants possible for 2022.
1Premiums for 10-Year Level Term coverage through $500,000 are not guaranteed but expected to remain level. Premiums for 10-Year Level Term coverage over $500,000 and for 20-Year Level Term coverage are guaranteed to remain level for the maximum term.
2Coverage may vary or may not be available in all states. For more information, contact an ABE-Insurance Plan Specialist at
800-621-8981 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3The terms “Bar Association Member” and Member when used in this website mean a practicing lawyer who is a member of the American Bar Association (ABA) or any entity that is represented in the ABA’s House of Delegates, including state and many local and specialty bar association. A list of all such entities is available at https://abendowment.org/resources.
4Subject to U.S. government regulations on restricted countries.
About the Carrier
Underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company, 51 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010 under Group policy G-29104-0 (10-year) and G-29168-0 (20-year) on Policy Form GMR.
New York Life is licensed/authorized to transact business in all of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada. However, not all group policies it underwrites are available in all jurisdictions. New York Life's state of domicile is New York and NAIC ID # 66915.
Bonnie Czarny (ABE), is licensed in AR, Insurance License #404091 and CA, Insurance License # 0H99426.
All ABE-sponsored insurance is designed to generate dividends; however dividends are not guaranteed. For more information, visit our Dividend Notice page.
Call 1-800-621-8981 to speak with an ABE Insurance Plan Specialist.
You may also be interested in:
"My company provides some life insurance, but realized it wasn’t near enough, so I supplemented it with a plan from ABE. A few years ago, a good friend of mine died very suddenly. He wasn’t yet 40 and he left behind a wife and three kids with no insurance. That’s when I decided that was not going to happen to us."
The experience of the people described in this material may not be representative of the experiences of other members.