Group Hospital Money Plan Insurance
Even if you have a health insurance plan that provides some hospitalization benefits, many out-of-pocket expenses, including deductibles, co-payments, childcare and transportation, may not be covered. The Hospital Money Plan provides supplemental coverage every day, up to 365 days, that you are hospitalized for a covered stay. You can use the funds however you wish.
Key features and options:
- ABA lawyer members and spouses/domestic partners residing in the U.S. or Puerto Rico.
- Unmarried children through age 26.
- Coverage amounts through $500 a day.
- Guaranteed acceptance for you and your family.
- Pays 100% of daily benefit for emergency outpatient treatment in a hospital or ambulatory surgical center due to illness or injury (up to 5 such visits for each illness or injury within a year) for insureds under age 65.
- Benefits are doubled for cancer and intensive care.
- 50% benefit for home health care expenses.
- Skilled nursing facility benefit.
- Additional coverage options:
- $1,000 or $2,000 surgical benefit.
- Portable,2 so you can take your coverage with you through changes in your career.
For important plan information including assignment of dividends, features, costs, eligibility, renewability, exclusions and limitations, see the Plan brochure.
Estimate your rate two ways.
Talk with an Insurance Plan Specialist.
Your generosity made $6.8 million in grants possible for 2019.
1Not available for residents of VT or WA. MN residents must be insured under a qualified major medical plan in order to request coverage For more information, contact an ABE-Insurance Plan Specialist at 800-621-8981 or email@example.com.
2Subject to U.S. Government regulations on restricted countries.
About the Carrier
Underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company, 51 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010 under Group Policy 11459 on Policy Form GMR.
New York Life is licensed/authorized to transact business in all of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada. However, not all group plans it underwrites are available in all jurisdictions. New York Life's state of domicile is New York and NAIC ID # 66915. Please check the plan details for current availability.
Bonnie Czarny (ABE), is licensed in AR, Ins. Lic. #404091 and CA, Insurance License # 0H99426.
All ABE-sponsored insurance plans are designed to generate dividends; however dividends are not guaranteed. For more information, visit our Dividend Notice page.
You may also be interested in:
Call 1-800-621-8981 to speak with an ABE Insurance Plan Specialist.