Group Critical Illness Plan
The Critical Illness Insurance Plan is designed to ease the financial impact of a serious illness and provide added security at a challenging time. This plan provides a lump sum cash payment up to $100,000 on diagnosis of a covered critical illness, even if you’re still able to work. The money is yours to use however you wish.
Key features and options:
- Available1 for ABA lawyer members and spouses/domestic partners up to age 70 residing in the U.S. or Puerto Rico.
- Coverage amounts through $100,000 for up to 2 separate and distinct illnesses, up to a maximum benefit of $200,000.
- Simplified Acceptance makes it easy to apply.
- Covered conditions include cancer, heart attack, stroke, major organ transplant, renal failure, and carcinoma in situ.
- Portable,2 so you can take your coverage with you through changes in your career.
For important plan information including assignment of dividends, features, costs, eligibility, renewability, exclusions and limitations, see the Plan brochure.
Estimate your rate.
Talk with an Insurance Plan Specialist.
Your generosity made $6.8 million in grants possible for 2019.
1Not available for residents of CA, CT, IN, MD, MN, MT, NH, NV, OH, UT, VT or WA. For more information, contact an ABE-Insurance Plan Specialist at 800-621-8981 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2Subject to U.S. Government regulations on restricted countries.
About the Carrier
Underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company, 51 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010 under Group Policy G-29904-0 on Policy Form GMR.
New York Life is licensed/authorized to transact business in all of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada. However, not all group plans it underwrites are available in all jurisdictions. New York Life's state of domicile is New York and NAIC ID # 66915. Please check the plan details for current availability.
Bonnie Czarny (ABE), is licensed in AR, Ins. Lic. #404091 and CA, Insurance License # 0H99426.
All ABE-sponsored insurance plans are designed to generate dividends; however dividends are not guaranteed. For more information, visit our Dividend Notice page.
You may also be interested in:
Call 1-800-621-8981 to speak with an ABE Insurance Plan Specialist.