Group Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Nobody can be protected from accidents all the time. But you can help safeguard yourself and your family from the financial damage accidents can cause. In addition to any other life insurance you may have, when you enroll in the ABE-sponsored Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, you will be insured for up to $500,000 for covered accidents, and be better prepared for their related costs, like medical and legal expenses.
Key features and options:
- ABA lawyer members and spouses/domestic partners under age 65 residing in the U.S., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Unmarried children through age 26.
- Coverage amounts through $500,000 for members and spouses/domestic partners, and through $50,000 for children.
- Guaranteed acceptance.
- You're protected 24/7/365 – at home, on the job, on vacation – anywhere in the world.
- Pays an additional 10% if the loss is the result of an accident while a passenger on a common carrier (such as a plane, train, taxi or other qualified common carrier).
- Portable,2 so you can take your coverage with you through changes in your career.
- Benefits payable in full regardless of other coverage.
For additional details including assignment of dividends, features, costs, eligibility, renewability, exclusions and limitations, refer to the Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Brochure.
Estimate your rate two ways.
Talk with an Insurance Plan Specialist.
Your generosity made over $7.6 million in grants possible for 2022.
1Not available for residents of VT or WA. For more information, contact an ABE-Insurance Plan Specialist at 800-621-8981 or email@example.com.
2Subject to U.S. Government regulations on restricted countries.
About the Carrier
Underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company, 51 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010 under Group Policy 11461 on Policy Form GMR.
New York Life is licensed/authorized to transact business in all of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada. However, not all group policies it underwrites are available in all jurisdictions. New York Life's state of domicile is New York and NAIC ID # 66915.
Bonnie Czarny (ABE), is licensed in AR, Ins. Lic. #404091 and CA, Insurance License # 0H99426.
All ABE-sponsored insurance is designed to generate dividends; however dividends are not guaranteed. For more information, visit our Dividend Notice page.
You may also be interested in:
Call 1-800-621-8981 to speak with an ABE Insurance Plan Specialist.
"I do like that my ABE dividends help support such valuable and necessary charity work in law. But, in truth, that wouldn’t be enough if it was costing me more to get the coverage I need. The fact that ABE also had such affordable rates made it a clear-cut choice for me."
The experience of the people described in this material may not be representative of the experiences of other members.