Group Term Life Insurance
You put in many long, hard years to join the ranks of the legal profession. The ABE-sponsored Term Life Insurance plan is designed to provide protection that will help safeguard both you and your family. It's solid insurance protection and can provide a valuable supplement to your existing life insurance.
Key features and options:
- ABA lawyer members and spouses/domestic partners under age 76 who reside in the U.S., District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Unmarried children through age 26.
- Coverage amounts through $2 million for members and spouses/domestic partners and through $25,000 for children. For benefits $500,000 and under, see QuickDecison.
- Automatic annual 10% benefit increase for up to 10 years for members under age 60.
- Living Benefit – accelerates payment of 50% of inforce coverage for terminal illness.
- Chronic Care1 option accelerates payment of up to 50% of inforce coverage.
- Volume discounts and non-smoker rates.
- Portable,2 so you can take your coverage with you through changes in your career.
- 30-day free review
For important plan information including assignment of dividends, features, costs, eligibility, renewability, exclusions and limitations, see the Plan brochure.
Estimate your rate two ways:
Talk with an Insurance Plan Specialist.
Your generosity made $6.8 million in grants possible for 2019.
1The Chronic Care Rider option (CCR) is available to members and spouses under age 65 (except residents of ID, LA, MN, MT, NC, OH, UT, and WA. For more information, contact an ABE-Insurance Plan Specialist at 800-621-8981 or email@example.com.
2Subject to U.S. Government regulations on restricted countries.
About the Carrier
Underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company, 51 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010 under Group Policy G-2766-3 on Policy Form GMR.
New York Life is licensed/authorized to transact business in all of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada. However, not all group plans it underwrites are available in all jurisdictions. New York Life's state of domicile is New York and NAIC ID # 66915. Please check the plan details for current availability.
Bonnie Czarny (ABE), is licensed in AR, Ins. Lic. #404091 and CA, Insurance License # 0H99426.
All ABE-sponsored insurance plans are designed to generate dividends; however dividends are not guaranteed. For more information, visit our Dividend Notice page.
You may also be interested in:
Call 1-800-621-8981 to speak with an ABE Insurance Plan Specialist.