Insurance and Charitable Resources
As an American Bar Association member, you have many great resources at your disposal, including ABE insurance and charitable giving programs.
Comparing and Choosing Insurance and Giving Programs
There are many ways to choose the right insurance and charitable giving programs for you. These following white papers and ebooks provide helpful hints for choosing insurance and charitable plans that meet your needs:
Insurance White Papers
Here are some other links that may be useful to you.
- The ABA Homepage
- New York Life Insurance Company
- American Bar Insurance Plan Consultants, Inc. - For information on additional insurance programs offered by our for-profit-subsidiary.
ABA Sections and Resources
In addition to the numerous resources of the American Bar Association, many members find specialized programs, benefits and resources in individual ABA sections, including:
- General Practice, Solo, and Small Firm Division
- Law Practice Management
- Intellectual Property Law Section
- Senior Lawyers Division
- Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section
- Young Lawyers Division